One of the most important functions for any association management company is to effectively support the business of running the day-to-day operational requirements of an association. This allows the volunteer leaders to focus on the strategic and industry issues affecting their members. KWMG provides the operational team that handles the administrative tasks and effectively implements the board’s strategic vision. We provide the back-up support which allow our volunteers to do what they do best; which is lead their organization.
The KWMG operations team’s responsibilities include:
- Providing frontline customer service to members, volunteer leaders and others requiring information or assistance.
- Coordinating board, task force and committee communications and meetings with logistical support as needed.
- Processing member requests, dues renewals and orienting new members to the organization.
- Managing member databases, prospect databases and web activity.
- Managing prospective-member databases.
- Maintain corporate documents and records.
- Maintaining general corporate files and association compliance to association bylaws and policies.